Your Power with Words with Brian Kurtz
Listen here ☝
Two professional communicators wander onto a podcast … what happens next?
Join me for a deep dive into becoming “Persuasive in Print,” the topic of the sixth chapter of “Influencer Networking Secrets” (the book), due out later this year. My guest is Brian Kurtz, author of “Overdeliver” and a career executive in the direct marketing giant, Boardroom Inc.
Brian’s nine principles of effective written communication and relatable stories from the heyday of infomercials and long-form snail mail letters will make you THINK about what you write, whether you’re a copywriter or not. The object of becoming Persuasive in Print is to learn to think like a copywriter, because persuasive writing provokes desired responses.
In this episode:
- The NECESSITY of persuasive language in EVERY message you send
- How entrepreneurs FAIL by refusing to ASK the marketplace what they want
- The SECRET structure of sales copy … how it only LOOKS like a casual gabfest
- How to project EMPATHY and sincere care when you write
- Why poor English is NO BETTER than being a grammar Nazi
Get Brian’s 3 Most Guarded Direct Marketing Secrets HERE: 👇
Buy Brian’s Book HERE: 👇
With Your Receipt, Get Access to Brian’s “Overdeliver” Bonuses HERE: 👇
👍 FOLLOW Brian:
📘 Sign Up to Get Your FREE Advance Copy of “Influencer Networking Secrets” (the book) HERE: 👇
Join the FREE “Influencer Networking Secrets” Private Group HERE: 👇
👍 Follow me:
Podcast: Influencer Networking Secrets 🎶
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thepaulsedwards 👍