A New Kind of Man Podcast - Networking Secrets
LISTEN HERE ☝
My friend Chad Zueck had some interesting questions during our interview.
I don't get many opportunities to tell the stories that make me who I am today.
"A New Kind of Man" describes it to a tee:
- God’s blueprint for married life
- How the Torah is the instruction for marriage
- How God made man and women different
- Proverbs 31:10-31 as a guide for men looking for a virtuous woman
- Army combat veteran in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Paul’s fitness journey
- 10 Secrets to Networking Success- Paul’s First Book
- Business Beyond Business
- Why Bill Clinton could draw attention from any crowd
- How to Make Yourself as Frequent and Visible as a Radio or TV Commercial
- Why just being yourself can be a huge edge in marketing (unless you're a jerk)
- How to create your own unpaid sales force
- How deep and superficial relationships can help you win
- How can we make it difficult for people to say no
- Going with a giving hand gives you a step forward
- Build a case to make the working relationship an easy sell
- Help people to have one more advantage by working with you
- How John Eldredge and Ransomed Heart have impacted Paul’s life
- Ask Three Big Questions to help connect relationally: What is going well for you? What is not going well for you? What are you looking forward to?