Championship Leadership Podcast with Nate Bailey
LISTEN HERE ☝
In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Paul Edwards talks about power in relationships, positive bonding and pro bono publicity, being a magnet not a pusher, focusing on serving the needs of your fellow human beings and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:35] What does championship leadership mean to Paul?
- [4:21] Who is Paul Edwards and what brought him to where he is today?
- [10:30] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [18:51] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [24:44] Power in relationships.
- [30:29] Episode takeaways.
“Be a magnet not a pusher.”
“Power in relationships.”
“Focusing on serving the needs of your fellow human beings.”
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset